• The pan feeder is made of polypropylene or a polymer.
• Applicable to first day old chicks to the end of period.
• Easy access of bird to feed of pan.
• Uniform distribution of feed.
• The exact design of the pan edges to prevent wasting feeds and prevent chicken from entering the pan.
• Easy washing of the pan and opening and closing the parts because of rotating shape of the pan
• Use of ceiling gearbox winch to facilitate height adjustment.
• Possess a galvanized or polyethylene hopper for easy cleaning.
• Ability to adjust the height of the input feed to the pan fits the age of the bird